This caravan is the ideal family van and being a pop top makes it easier to tow and easier on fuel consumption than a full size van and, its quick to set up.
* Dinnerware, cutlery, cookware etc.
* Bedding, bath towels, hand towels, tea towels etc.
* 4 adult sized camp chairs with 120kg weight capacity (chairs available for small children upon request)
* Basic pantry items such as salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, small long life milk,
tomato & sweet chilli sauce, vegemite, honey, oil, foil, baking paper etc.
* Small supply of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and toilet paper.
* Roof mounted air conditioner/heater which runs on mains power.
* Solar powered batteries that run the lights, 12 volt plugs and usb ports when free camping.
* 3 way fridge which can be plugged into mains power or used with gas when free camping.
* Stove top and grill - stove has 3 gas elements and 1 electric element (electric element is currently not working). The grill uses gas.
* Shower and toilet (combined) with extra toilet cassette for longer free camping.
* Fridge and freezer.
* 2 x 80 litre water tanks for showering, washing etc.
* 2 x 7 litre gas bottles.
* Inbuilt stereo with internal and external speakers.
* Underbed storage, cupboards & drawers for all your personal items.
* Internal dining area.
* 12 volt TV with inbuilt dvd player
* Bike rack for 4 bikes
* Fold out clothes line (small hand tumble washer (by request) and pegs included).
Please don't hesitate to ask about any additional items you may need to add onto your hire such as: bbq
tent or swags etc.
These items may incur an additional charge and are subject to availability.