Do you have plans for the school holidays yet? We know with Easter just been and gone these school holidays have kind of snuck up on many people. So, we wanted to remind you that there is still plenty of time to have an amazing camping holiday with Camplify. We still have plenty of RVs available to hire and we can assist you in getting away at short notice.
Below are 10 great holiday locations that are all less than 3 hours from either Sydney or Newcastle.
With Camplify you can have a camping holiday from as little as $75 per night including site fees and RV hire.
So what are you waiting for?
Only 3 Hours or Less From Sydney
- Huskisson Beach – South Coast. This great little spot is fantastic for chilling by the bay, swimming, fishing, or just grabbing a coffee and is located right on stunning Jervis Bay. Huskisson Beach is easy to access, has lots of great holiday parks and you can get there from Sydney in under 3 hours.
- Umina Beach – Central Coast. Umina is a great surf town with spectacular views and holiday parks. Our favourite is the NRMA holiday park. It has great facilities and is located only a few steps from the beach.
- Katoomba – Blue Mountains. This great spot is peaceful and provides amazing bush walks, cafes and the ability to get back to nature. Try the award winning Blackheath Glen Tourist Park.
- Toowoon Bay – Central Coast. This great area nestled right near The Entrance NSW provides an amazing spot to go fishing, go for walks along the beach, or just grab some fish and chips and an ice cream. We love the Top Tourist Park at Toowoon Bay.
- Wangi Wangi – Lake Macquarie. Wangi as the locals call it is located just steps from Australia’s largest saltwater paradise – Lake Macquarie. We hear the fish are really biting this time of year. so don’t miss out!
Worried about towing? Don’t be. Most of our owners will drop their RV off for you at your desired holiday park!
Only 3 Hours or Less From Newcastle
- Forster – Mid North Coast. Forster and its sister city of Tuncurry are great spots for a beach holiday. Head for a walk over the long bridge between the towns and check out some of the most crystal clear water in Australia. Why not stay at one of our onsite listings at Pacific Palms?
- Umina Beach – Central Coast. Umina is a great surf town with spectacular views and holiday parks. Our favourite is the NRMA holiday park. It has great facilities and is located only steps from the beach.
- Port Macquarie – Mid North Coast. One of our favourite spots on the Mid North Coast, if you haven’t been to Port in a while you will be surprised by how this sleepy town is growing and offering more and more for tourists.
- Narrabeen – Sydney. When you’re talking caravan holidays, most people won’t think of Sydney. However, Sydney Lakeside holiday park at Narrabeen is a great spot, right on the beach and is located within 30 mins drive of the Sydney CBD. You might even like to stay a few nights and check out the Caravan Camping Supershow at Rosehill from the 9th-17th of April.
- Shoal Bay – Port Stephens. With all the beauty of Mt Tomaree and the spectacular marine park, you can have an amazing experience spotting dolphins or simply relaxing with a walk through the town. Shoal Bay is the perfect escape.
DID YOU KNOW…
All Camplify hire bookings now come with completely FREE NRMA Roadside Assistance. This exclusive service ensures that if (on the off chance) things do go wrong out on the open road during a hire, you’re in safe hands.
Do you own an RV? Interested in learning how Camplify can help you turn your caravan, camper or motorhome into $5000 - $35,000 per year? Learn more about how Camplify works for owners here
To find out how Camplify can work with you and your RV,
register today here.