6 Amazing VW Kombi Campervan Conversions (that you can hire!)
Wednesday 20th December 2017
By Dave Eddy
Everyone loves an awesome Kombi, whether it's been keep in it original condition or has been lovingly restored everyone needs to experience a Kombi at least once in their lifetime! But these rare beauties are expensive to buy outright, Camplify allows you to experience the true Kombi experience but without the price-tag. Check out some of our Kombi we currently have for hire on Camplify.
1. This amazing restored 1974 Volkswagen Kombi has all you need for that romantic weekend getaway from the past! Amenities include a basic pantry, kitchen with sink, fridge, freezer, gas burner, BBQ, cutlery, plates and more. The best thing about Beryl is that it is located in Hunter Valley - think vineyards, walking and cycling trails, beaches, lakes and great food! Want more info? Visit www.huntervalleykombi.com or hire Beryl here.
2. This amazing orange retro VW 1974 Kombi Camper is complete with linen, towels, tea & coffee, breakfast pack. It is also fitted out for power or non-power camping and available for set-up or self-drive. Absolutely perfect for a couples weekend escape to explore and see the South Coast of New South Wales. Hire this retro camper here.
3. Experience the fun of the much loved 1976 VW Kombi 'Lola'. She has 4 berths with awning, cooker, sink, fridge, solar power and heaps more amenities. Lola has a 'rock n roll' bed (ie back seat that folds into a bed for 2) An adult under 80Kgs or 2 kids under 80Kgs combined can sleep "upstairs" on a pull-out bed once the pop top is put up. Comes with water tank which is refillable from the outside. She also comes with cooking utensils and cutlery with tea, coffee, milk & sugar. Plus plenty of extra camping conveniences. Lola is not available for self drive hire at this stage but can be set up at your chosen location within 60 kms of Seaton SA. Great for extra accommodation or events! Hire Lola here.
4. Experience the joys of travelling and 'kamping' in this retro-luxury 1976 Kombi pop-top camper, 'Trusty'. Trusty sleeps 2, and comes with pop-top, awning and heaps of amenities. Trusty attracts massive respect from Kombi-spotters and admiring looks from everyone. Trusty is decked out in velvet, shag pile, sheepskin, wild wallpaper and original 'Bronco Brown' paintwork for the full groovy 70s flashback. Full size 'rock n roll' bed (ie double bed size). Water supply and sink. Fridge and cooking facilities, awning, outdoor furniture, Dual battery for 12V off-grid power plus 240V connection for powered campsites, USB adaptor for smartphones and a Bluetooth stereo! On the road, Trusty is the best handling and gutsiest Kombi the owner’s have ever driven! Hire Trusty here.
5. Experience the fun of this much loved iconic 1972 VW Kombi 'Klaus'. He has 2 berths, rear seating for 3, outdoor camp kitchen, TV/DVD & more. Klaus is not available for self drive hire at this stage but can be set up at your chosen location within 60kms of Seaton, SA. Great for extra accommodation or events! Klaus has a full width 'rock n roll' bed (ie back seat that folds into a queen size bed for 2). He has a built in TV & DVD player and speakers and LED lighting. Comes with cooking utensils and cutlery with tea, coffee, milk & sugar. Plus plenty of extra camping conveniences. You can hire Klaus here.
6. Meet Berti, a full refurbished 1976 Pop Top Campervan with Rock and roll bed, internal kitchen, fridge, TV/DVD player, She also has solar panel with 12V/240 Fridge which means you are totally independent to travel wherever. Satellite navigation, reversing mirror, safety camera, heaps of cupboard space, bedding included and much more. The good thing is that its automatic and easy for anyone to drive! "Berti" is a wonderful companion to enjoy Australia's great outdoors. You can hire Berti here.
No where else in Australia will you have the opportunity to choose from a range of beautiful restored Kombis or any other unique RV. Camplify is now Australia's largest RV rental fleet!
Do you own an RV? Interested in learning how Camplify can help you turn your caravan, camper or motorhome into $5000 - $35,000 per year? Learn more about how Camplify works for owners here