1. For drop off, set up and collect option, the service is at the owners' discretion and location is from Yanchep up to maximum of 50kms for $150. Minimum 3 night booking. (This includes the owners to drop off, set up and return home, as well as the trip to collect, dismantle and return home. Google drive distance calculator used to determine kms.)
2. Our van includes a comfortable queen bed with 2 x pillows and doonah, HWS and water pump, ensuite with separate toilet, vanity & shower, reverse cycle aircon, TV/DVD, 2 x 75l water tanks, awning, wind protection screen and privacy screen.
Also included is a fully equipped kitchen with pots, utensils, sink sponge, detergent, Mozzi repellant, ant rid, glad wrap, foil, baking paper, salt and pepper, starter pack (tea, coffee, long life milk, 1 roll of toilet paper), placemats, cultery/crockery/acrylic glasses and wine glasses for 4, breadboards, sink with flickmixer hot and cold. Large 180l fridge/freezer (bait/fish NOT PERMITTED), microwave, kettle, toaster, 4 burner stove, gas with electric igniter for boiling/steaming (no frying inside), Use of grill or oven NOT PERMITTED), 1 x 4 seater camp table setting and 2 folding camp chairs, 2 x gas bottles.
3. $50 service fee for restocking of basics and refilling of gas bottles.
4. Extras to Hire (refer to extras when requesting a booking) -
/N = Per Night (Special rates apply for 7+ night booking offpeak)
/B = Per Booking
Single Person Kayak (Attaches to caravan) - $10/N
Bike Rack (Carries up to 4 bikes) - $10/N
Weber Baby Q (including folding table) - gas bottle already supplied - $10/N
Engel Fridge/Freezer (Great for bait/fish and/or cold drinks) - $10/N
Esky on Wheels - $20/B
Bath Towels/Mat/Tea Towels $30/B
Late Drop Off (after 11am) - $50/B
Early Pick Up (before 3pm) - $50/B
5. Free camping - ‘Goldie’ may be driven on well maintained government gazetted gravel roads (up to 10km) to and from free camps, but NO OFF ROAD permitted. - 100 amp deep cycle battery and inverter installed to run internal and external lights, water pump & HWS, fridge and powerpoints to charge tech. Gas stove top to boil water. 2 x 75l water tanks (no grey water tanks).
6. Besides clothes, food and other personal items, all you need to bring is your BBQ, BED LINEN, BATH TOWELS/MAT AND KITCHEN TOWELS or hire ours (see the extras section).
7. Outside cooking is the only way to go when camping. If you don't have your own BBQ, then you can hire our Weber Baby Q, which comes with a trivet (for roasting) and breakfast plate (for frying) and folding table. An Engel fridge/freezer is also available for hire for bait/fish or cold drinks. Please refer to the extras section.
8. A discount of 1 free night applies for every 7 night booking (offpeak).
9. Bookings must be secured with a deposit within 48 hours otherwise they will be cancelled.
10. WA school holidays - $120/night
11 When making a booking request, please forward a brief description of the following -
1. Your AGE (for insurance purposes)
2. The PURPOSE of your trip
3. How many PEOPLE you're travelling with
If towing option selected (the authorised driver/s must be minimum 28 years) -
1. Towing experience
2. Tow vehicle Make & Model
3. Tow vehicle towing capacity
4. Tow vehicle tow ball weight
5. Ball hitch height measured from ground to top of tow ball
6. Trip plan, including address/es of site/s, for dates requested
If drop off option selected (minimum 25 years)-
1. Address of site