🔶️🔸️🔶️CHECK EMAIL FOR MESSAGE REPLIES AND PLEASE READ ALL!🔶️🔸️🔶️
Hire questions , (please answer these and send message when requesting to book so we have your information. )
Welcome, thanks for requesting a booking.
I have a few questions to ask first.
1) Please provide your contact number
2. Can I confirm you have a valid Australian or International licence and over 21 years old?
3. Have you used Camplify before?
4. What is your preferred pick up and drop off times?
5. If you have read the advertisement what is your preferred travel to Devonport?
6. Do you require any Extras advertised in the Advertisement?
7.Where are you From and coming From?
8. Have you or any other Driver had an insurance claim in the past 3 years? which we can check.
9) Do you require to use the awning? Cost of $5 per day, to be arranged on pick up.
10) what is your age ( passenger also if applicable).
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask
I look forward to hearing from you soon and we can proceed from there.
Situated 2 minutes from the Dock where the Spirit of Tasmania Passenger Ship Docks that travels from Melbourne to Tasmania every day of the year. (Free Pick Up).
5 minutes from Devonport Airport
(Free Pick up)
5 minutes from Tasmania Redline Coaches (Bus Stop - 17 Oldaker Street Devonport Free Pick Up)
Devonport is 1 hour from the Launceston airport. A shuttle bus ( 0488 200 700) runs from the Launceston airport to the Redline Depot in Launceston. Redline bus service can take you from Launceston to Devonport. (www.tasredline.com.au)
This service runs everyday of the year.
Total cost is $42 per person.
If you prefer a pick up from the Launceston Airport to Devonport, or Devonport back to the Launceston please give Rick 0427881258 or Ness 0459 690 102 a call to arrange. Devonport is 110km from Launceston.
If there is anything special that you would like to hire just get in contact and we will do our best to accommodate to your needs.
LEGGI EXPRESS is a 2012 Mitsubishi Express, 5 speed manual, Fitted with stereo, solar panels, deep cell battery, 12 volt fridge, 12 volt tv, several charge points, 12volt to 240volt inverter to run laptops etc, double mattress, cooker, completely re- lined and insulated in the back sleeping area, storage compartments for all your luggage.
kitchen is at the rear of the vehicle.
Van is very nice to drive and will be very comfortable to go travelling in with all new fitted ready to take you on your adventure.
If the dates for Leggi Express are not available check out the other vans and see if the dates suit your travel plans.
The other vans are called Rickie, Nessie, Willie, Howie , Serenie and Henrie.