Check out our huge list of features - all included in your booking!
🚐 Vanny has traveled from The Great Ocean Road to The Whitsundays. Choose YOUR adventure! Explore the Newcastle, Hunter Vallery or Shaol Bay area easily. Head anywhere from Byron Bay to Melbourne.
💰DEALS - 10% OFF for 10 + night bookings or case of craft beer/cider, 10% OFF for repeat hirers,
(Simply put in your booking request and I'll add the deals to your booking)
- Mega comfy Queen Koala Mattress squished in the back - you can sleep across or lengthways
- Magnetic Mosquito net/ door to sleep with the boot open and enjoy the stars
- Sunshades and tinted windows
- Put the exhaust fan on low, chock the boot for DIY airconditioning
- Linen (upon request $30) - 2 pillows, 2 cushions, cotton or flannelette sheets, hypoallergenic doona, and a throw rug
KITCHEN AND DINING
- You can cook and eat inside or outside!
- Wooden kitchen with a large bench and outside extension with an in/out exhaust fan
- Double gas burner with wind protection and a gas bottle full for pick up
- 55L Fridge + Freezer - Front facing fridge broke, so we have replaced it with another fridge.
- Sink with a powered tap with 10L fresh + 10L waste water tanks
- Cookware - wine glasses, ceramic plates/ bowls/ mugs, cutlery, utensils, pots pans, strainer, grater, chopping boards, metal straws etc
- Large pantry with 10+ Spices, Tea, Coffee with Aeropress upon request
- Eat dinner on our 2 bucket seats stored under the bed, 2 outdoor camping chairs, large table or picnic rug.
- Cleaning - dishwashing and laundry supplies, dust pan/ brush + recycling and waste tubs
Surf - you can fit a surfboard on the bed + kitchen bench, protect it with our picnic rug
Snow - Heavily insulated - Winter Linen - Flannelette sheets + Winter Doona available
Hiking/ Climbing - We have torches, headlamps, bucket for wet gear, storage
Games - Cards, Uno and Mini Trivial Pursuit, (Finska upon request)
OFF-GRID - Easy to use 200W Solar Power Blanket for the second battery - powered with a 2M + 10M cable, so you can park in the shade and still be charging. Try the portable Solar Shower in a bag. Charge up with 6 USB ports (12V with 5amps) and party with loud Stereo / CD / Aux. We provide an auxiliary cable, 2M USB A > C charging cable, magnetic phone mount and offline GPS (TomTom).💡If you want 240V power there is a 10M extension cable and powerboard for campsites or visiting family/friends.
PETS - Your kelpie sized dog can sit on a waterproof mat + cushion in the cabin. Just bring their bowls / bed. 10M rope upon request
STORAGE - Large pantry, drawers, 2 long drawers under the bed, shelving unit and 2 hidden compartments. All are now fitted with secure locks to stop from sliding during driving. Plus the shelf is designed to fit a laptop to watch movies in bed.
SERVICE FEE - Covers the cooking oil, 10+ spices, tea, cleaning time, small damages and wear and tear.
LOCATION - Pick up in Cardiff Newcastle 2286 - just a 20 min drive from the CBD. We can easily arrange pick-up / drop-off from 6am - 10pm every day.
EXTRAS - $20 Early/Late drop-off, Delivery to Sydney/Newcastle Airport or up to 200km's. Ask for anything else, I will likely be able to provide!
If you are not sure, please make a booking request and ask to come and inspect. Do not hesitate to ask any other questions so you can ensure you will have a great trip.
- What is your exact address? Cardiff, Newcastle - I will send the address after the booking is received.
- Do I pay a deposit with Camplify? Yes, if it’s 30 days away you pay a deposit. Under 30 you pay in full.
- Can we do an extended 1000km+ trip? Yes, if it averages 200km's a day I'll allow it. After 1000, I'll charge a 30'c per km so I can keep the vehicle maintained.
- How big is the dog space at the front? Large enough to fit an adult Kelpie
- Are International drivers welcome? Yes, I'll just need a photo of your Licence, International License papers and your Passport.
- Can we amend the dates or products after booking? Yes, just message me, then I'll get Camplify to amend.
- Can we pick up Friday arvo if the booking starts on Saturday? Most likely, just book early pick up and ask in your request
- What is included in your Linen? Queen cotton sheets, Hypoallergenic Doona, Throw, 2 main pillows, 4 cushions, 2 beach towels, 2 bath towels, fash washer. Winter Wool Doona + Flannelette sheets.
- Can I bring my own linen for a reduced rate? Yes, bring your own style! You won't pay the linen fee.
- Can we meet you at the Airport? Most likely, upon request and dependant upon availability. Sydney Airport and Newcastle are available
- Do we need to park at a campsite? Not necessarily, it’s a stealthy van so Just be respectful of others and the local laws.
- Is there a 240V powerpoint for household appliances?
No, we have 4 12V USB power ports with 5amp charging for laptops and phones. There is an extension cable + powerboard if you find a mains power point at a campsite/ residence.
Vanny DeVito used to be Monty, so you will see his name in the reviews from hirers too.
We are on Instagram, see our adventure and add yours to #vanholidaiiz