Check out our HUGE list of features - all included in your booking!
🚐 Danny has traveled from The Great Ocean Road to the Whitsundays. Choose YOUR adventure! Explore the Newcastle, Hunter Vallery or Shaol Bay area easily. Head north to Byron Bay or south to the Central Coast, Sydney and beyond!
💰DEALS - 10% OFF for 7+ night bookings, 10% OFF ALL repeat hirers,
(This is provided manually after booking request is received)
🤫This is a STEALTHY van, with just an exhaust fan on top, you can barely notice it's a camper, so you can camp for free almost anywhere you go! Just don't block a rich person and their view!
- Mega comfy Queen Koala Mattress squished in the back - you can sleep across or lengthways
- Magnetic Mosquito net/ door to sleep with the boot open and enjoy the stars
- Sunshades and tinted windows.
- Put the exhaust fan on low, chock the boot and boom - airconditioning
- Linen (upon request)- 2 big pillows, 2 cushions, sheets cotton or flannelette, hypoallergenic doona, and a throw rug
🍝 🍴KITCHEN AND DINING
- You can cook and eat inside or outside!
- Wooden kitchen with a large bench and outside extension with in/out Exhaust fan
- Double gas burner with wind protection and a Gas bottle full for pick up
- 55L Fridge + Freezer with 2 FREE CRAFT BEERS inside 🍺🍺
- Sink with a powered tap with 10L fresh + 10L waste water tanks
- Cookware - wine glasses, ceramic plates/ bowls/ mugs, cutlery, utensils, pots pans, strainer, grater, chopping boards etc
- Large pantry with 10+ Spices, Tea, Coffee French Press or Aeropress upon request
- Enjoy dinner on our 2 bucket seats stored under the bed, 2 outdoor camping chairs, large table, and picnic rug.
- Cleaning - dishwashing and laundry supplies, dust pan/ brush + recycling and waste tubs
ADVENTURE - ❄️🏄 🥾🎲
Surf - you can fit a surfboard on the bed + kitchen bench, protect it with our picnic rug
Snow - Heavily insulated - Request Winter Linen - Flannelette sheets + Winter Doona available
Hiking/ Climbing - We have torches, headlamps, bucket for wet gear, umbrella, 2 wide-brim hats, storage
Games - Cards, Uno, Finska and mini Trivial Pursuit
☀️OFF-GRID- Easy to use 200W Solar Power Blanket for the second battery - powering with a 2M + 10M cable, so you can park in the shade and still be charging. Try the portable Solar Shower in a bag. You can run 6 USB ports (12V with 5amps), loud Stereo / CDs / Aux. We provide an auxiliary cable, 2M USB A > C charging cable, magnetic phone mount and offline GPS (TomTom).💡If you want power there is a 10M extension cable for 240V and powerboard for campsites or visiting family/friends.
🐶PETS - Your dog can sit on a waterproof mat + cushion in the front/hallway. Just bring their bowls / bed + the dog!
📦 STORAGE - Large pantry, drawers, 2 long drawers under the bed, shelving unit and 2 hidden compartments. All are now fitted with secure locks to stop from sliding during driving.
💵SERVICE FEE - Covers the oil, spices, tea, cleaning, small damages, wear and tear
📍LOCATION - Pick up in Cardiff Newcastle 2286 - just a short drive from the CBD. We can easily arrange pick-up / drop-off from 6am - 10pm every day.
😍EXTRAS - Early/Late drop-off, Delivery to Sydney/Newcastle Airport or up to 200km's. Ask for anything else, I will likely be able to provide.
🤔If you are not sure if Vanny suits your needs, please make a booking request and ask to come and inspect. Do not hesitate to ask any other questions so you can ensure you will have a great trip.
🚐 Vanny DeVito used to be Monty, so you will see his name in the reviews from hirers too.
📸We are on Instagram, add your adventure to #vanholidaiiz
- What is your exact address? Cardiff, Newcastle - I will send the address after the booking is received.
- Is Roadside Assist included? Yes, I pay for Premium Membership to cover you 24/7 Australia wide.
- What is included in your Linen? Queen cotton sheets, Hypoallergenic Doona, Throw, 2 main pillows, 4 cushions, 2 beach towels, 2 bath towels, fash washer. Winter Wool Doona + Flannelette sheets.
- Can I bring my own linen for a reduced rate? Yes, bring your own style! You won't pay the linen fee.
- Is there space for a child seat? Yes, legally they can be fitted in our van, as there are airbags. Children are allowed, but there is only 1 additional seatbelt to the driver.
- Do you pay a deposit with Camplify? Yes, then full payment before the booking.
- Can we do an extended 1000km+ trip? Yes, if it averages 200km's a day I'll allow it. After 1000, I'll charge a 50'c per km trip so I can keep the vehicle maintained.
- Are International drivers welcome? Yes, I'll just need a photo of your Licence, International License papers, and your Passport.
- Can we amend the dates after booking? Yes, just message me, then I'll get Camplify to amend.
- What happens if I break something? It will be ok, just message me and let me know. We will discuss if it's significant and I may need reimbursement. Plates/ mugs - no biggie!
- Can we pick up Friday arvo if the booking starts on Saturday? Most likely, upon request and dependant upon availability. We are flexible on booking pick up and drop off, just ask!
- Can we meet you at the Airport? Most likely, upon request and dependant upon availability.
- How big is the dog space at the front? Large enough to fit an adult Kelpie =]
- Do we need to park at a campsite? No way! Just be respectful of others and the local laws.
- Where are good places to go? We have traveled all along the East Coast of Australia, we can share with you lots of tips and tricks.
- You have a Manual Gear shift + Foot Pedal, are they difficult? Nope, we can guide you around a lap of our block to get you ready if you want to.
- Are you on other websites at a cheaper rate? Nope! We advertise deals on Facebook and are exclusive to Camplify with the same great deals.
- Would we be able to plug in our kettle if we wanted hot water? Only the stovetop, no 240V =[
- Should I bring an extra quilt? Nope, the van is insulated and warm.
- Is there a 240V powerpoint that is connected to the solar power that we could use? No, we have 4 12V USB power ports with 5amp charging for laptops and phones. There is an extension cable + powerboard if you find a mains power point at a campsite/ residence.